10 September 2007

Random Insight

Maybe this was completely obvious to everyone else, but not to me, however I just kind of stumbled onto this thinking the other day.

If you want to know how your relationship with God is, chances are you can look at how you are treating other people:

If you are shutting people out and caring about your own needs, chances are you are shutting God out and caring more about yourself than following him.

If you are heartless and mindless to those around you, chances are treatment of God is around the same.

If are openly loving, giving and sacrificing to those around you, chances are you'll see it in the way that you approach God as well.


Like I said, maybe it made sense to everyone else, but it just hit me. We are told that we will be known by how we show love to one another, and there is the remind, "Whatever you do to the least of these..." but somehow this really puts it into perspective for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home