28 May 2006

Battle Zone

I have said before that when you live in the DTES it is easy to be reminded that you are in a war zone. But particularly this week you are reminded that we are in a war and this is a battle. If you are living here you know what all this is about. If you are connected with our community and not living here, you probably still know, so I don't need to tell you. If you aren't in our community, that's ok, you don't need to know, because God does. Please pray.

And to all those in my community who are living here, this is my offer to you all. I can't go up to you all and ask how you are. I know me, and I will forget or miss someone or something like that. But this is my offer to you, if I am in my house it means, "Would you like to talk?" This will be my position all week (to be extended if necessary). So if you want to, take me up on it. I am available for it.

Love you guys all heaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home