07 May 2006

Signs of the times...

So I happened to look in the mirror this afternoon at X-Culture and guess what I found. There are at least 5-6 grey hairs on my left temple. Apparently the last 8 weeks have been more challenging than I really thought because they weren't there when I left for here! But God has been really good, and someone reminded me today that they are wisdom. And you never know, they just might be, because I really do feel that I have gained so much while I have been here so far.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 am, May 08, 2006, Blogger Snooty Farkleboob said...

Hell yeah! Wear 'em with pride, my friend! They speak of experience and a life lived (at least thats what I'm telling myself about the rapidly expanding strip, streaking away from my right temple!).

 
At 11:13 am, May 08, 2006, Blogger Victory of the People said...

hey i dont have your email but...
we left the other disc to raise your voice in your laptop...next time you are at x-culture could you pop over to rogers and give them the disc...they know its coming. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home