01 May 2006

Life Lessons

For the last four years God and I have had a yearly lesson. In order they go, God's faithfulness, sacrifice and obedience, love for souls and complete dependence on God. I think I had forgotten that this was the lesson for this year. Or thought that I had learnt it. God reminded me once again that it is all about doing things His way and completely trusting and depending on Him. So once again, He gets His way, which means trusting and not doing things my way and making things happen. It means leaving it in His hands and knowing that He will take care of it.

I am also incredibly grateful for friends and community who reach into your life and also speak into it when you need it. Jesus, thank you for the way that you minister to us through people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home