20 April 2006

Accountability

So I think this is the third post for today which is kind of full on, but really the first one was for yesterday, it was just late! But I just finished having accountability with Roro and it was great! In my old corps accountability is huge and something like 75% of our church is involved in an accountability relationship. I talked a couple of times with a few different people about doing accountability with them but it never really seemed to click. And I was never really motivated to make it happen. And so I came over here and I really knew that I had to get involved in an accountability relationship and so I kind of looked around for one. So now it has been about a month since Roro and I talked about doing this. There has been some significant spiritual opposition to us getting to do this I think, but we have stuck at it and finally got there tonight. We really don't have a specific plan of what we are doing, and it might flesh out a bit more on the way along, but it was really great. And we have begun a journey of openess and transparency with each other and I am really looking forward to that. We shared and God was there - it was fantastic. So yay for that and I can't wait to keep this up!

(Roro, who is actually called Rebekha, is in the middle - oh my gosh! I just realised the slight absurdity of me doing accountability with another Rebecca/kha, how funny is that?!)

4 Comments:

At 8:54 am, April 21, 2006, Blogger Victory of the People said...

hey...glad to see your attached to armybarmy...i shall be reading your blog more often!!!

hey whats your email address...

 
At 8:55 am, April 21, 2006, Blogger Victory of the People said...

hey...glad to see your attached to armybarmy...i shall be reading your blog more often!!!

hey whats your email address...

 
At 10:02 am, April 21, 2006, Blogger bec said...

Wow, didn't know I was, there you go. I'll give you my email address when I see you, ok? Or leave you a note, something like that.

 
At 3:57 pm, April 22, 2006, Blogger Cassie said...

By the way, there happens to be thousands of Rebecca's... I personally know about 10 ... so I don't think it's particularly absurd! Anyway... love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home