04 May 2006

Monetary Income

So I have been procrastinating about getting a job for weeks. I really don't want one, because it takes away from ministry time, but I also need one. So there had been a job that one of my friends had told me about that I had emailed and phoned about but hadn't heard anything (apparenty he didn't call because I sounded vague and slurred my words a bit because of my accent - I can do that). So we decided to actually go visit today and so I had an interview on the spot and I start training on Monday! It was bizarre and in some ways I don't think it is what you know but who you know, but praise the Lord for His provision. He is good. And now please pray that I can do call centre work, that it will fit in with all that God is calling me to and that God will use me there for His purposes. Life is good, and so is God!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 pm, May 07, 2006, Blogger Victory of the People said...

sweet...what job is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home