10 May 2006

A strange twist of events

So just when you think you have it all down, you don't. I'm not working anymore. I rang up and told the job that I didn't need it because those I was ministering with saw me as too valuable to lose my time, and so they are supporting me in that. It's kind of cool (actually, it's very cool and amazing, I just have a habit of saying things that way). And apparently my lack of blogging causes a disturbance in the virtual atmosphere, so apologies for that. Really, life has been on this other level. Words seem inadequate. Maybe I'll work out how to get it down at some stage... mabye not...

1 Comments:

At 10:51 pm, May 10, 2006, Blogger Cassie said...

Words don't quite express life for me either... but I dare say we are on opposite ends of the scale...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home