10 May 2006

Missing pieces

I often talk about my life and finding pieces of the puzzle. Well, I found some missing pieces tonight. I have been missing community, but I hadn't really been sure why, because I still have been in community but something was missing. But tonight I had the opportunity to be there for people and be real for them and feel God using me and it just being good and right and how it was supposed to be. And I realised that this is a huge way that I connect with God, Him connecting to other people through me. It's kind of sweet. And I discovered that this is what I have been missing from community. But it's so cool, because I just have so much, I have been given so much, and so I have so much to give. God is good!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, May 11, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

I miss you baby, I so wanna come visit. I hope you are having the time of your life. You are incredible. Love Shan

 
At 3:38 pm, May 12, 2006, Blogger Cassie said...

I will second that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home