09 July 2006

I am back

Hello all. Yes, I know that I have been absent from the blogging world for quite a while now. I can claim all sorts of excuses (including some very valid ones like not having computer access for a week and my computer cord dying!) but aparently there are those that would not consider these acceptable. So I will do nothing of the sort.

Just came back from Teen Camp, which absolutely rocked. I was so excited about hanging out with a bunch of teens for a week and just sharing with them and encouraging them. I forgot how much I enjoy camp. We also had a bunch of kids saved, so that is really exciting as well. Praise God! He did some really awesome things out of the week.

So hopefully I might be a bit more active on this site and then you can all know a bit more about what I am doing.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 pm, July 09, 2006, Blogger Gods child said...

Hi Becs

I didn't know you had a blog!! You should check mine out sometime www.angeldarling61.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home