17 October 2006

Another job

So I find myself in a situation of almost an excess of employment. Today I got hired for a job with a TSA shelter - different to the one that I currently have. So I am on call there as well. Basically it means that if I can pick up enough on-call shifts there is not a necessity for me to keep the Starbucks job. This is where I have been headed but I also want to handle it properly. So pray for wisdom in regards to decision-making here, whether it is in regards to monitoring the number of hours I work (gonna total 50+ this week) or how to talk to my various employers about working for them.

But in the midst of it I am reminded of God's provision, and how once again, everything involved with Canada and being here and staying here has just been such a smooth process, and God is my provider and the One who watches me every step of the way.

(Just gotta get some sleep in. For three days in a row I have started no later than 6.30am and then finished another job no earlier than 10pm. Thank goodness a holiday is just around the corner.)

3 Comments:

At 4:39 pm, October 18, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

When are you having a hoilday? And where are you going? And I am coming to visit soon! YAY!!

 
At 2:17 am, October 19, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

Ok so I didnt realise you have been posting lately and should have read previous posts before commenting. Have fun in Toronto!!! =)

 
At 11:26 pm, October 21, 2006, Blogger Snooty Farkleboob said...

Hey Bec, just coming to tell you I've updated my blogs. They are very pretty now! As you can see, I am now addicted to my computer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home