15 October 2006

More changes

Just when you thought I couldn't possibly change my schedule any more...

I have just been given another 10hr shift with my TSA job. So that means that I will be working for them 17hrs. I also have an interview with another TSA shelter, Belkin House, for on-call work there. It might be possible for a combination of working for both these places. Please pray that all of this continues to work smoothly and that I can swing things with Starbucks for the current time so that I won't have to work 7 days a week.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 pm, October 15, 2006, Blogger Gods child said...

i'll pray for you!! miss you!
peace~chella

 
At 10:20 pm, October 15, 2006, Blogger Andrew said...

Yay! You are scoring big time when it comes to work. Go you good thing! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!

 
At 8:29 pm, October 16, 2006, Blogger bec said...

Oi, oi, oi! Hey Stringer, didn't know you guys kept up with my page. How is it in Aussie land? How's all the SCH stuff going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home