01 September 2006

Update

So I know I haven't posted in a while. Thought I'd put in a quick update. Feeling a bit challenged at the moment. I think it's a mixture of picking up on the strain that exists here as people move through the transition phase of graduatind and incoming War College students. Also doing more of understanding me and growing in what God is teaching me. It continues to be a stretch and sometimes feels overwhelming as I become certain that I am not up to this challenge. Maybe that's the point. This is impossible without reliance on God. His strength must always be my strength.

Going for all sorts of jobs at the moment, so please pray for favour in that. Particularly, there is a counselling job that I have applied for that I would love to get and then it would be good to get an interim job while I am waiting for the Human Resources manager to come back.

love you all
bec

1 Comments:

At 7:27 pm, September 03, 2006, Blogger Gods child said...

Hope you get the Job. Miss you lots Becs. Love you lots to! I'll talk to you later.
Chella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home