31 October 2006

Livin' La Vita Loca

Though not the quality of life depicted in that Ricky Martin song (if that is how you spell it!), it still remains an amazingly good description of my life at the moment. Life is crazy. Finishing off at Starbucks, working close to 60hrs for another week and then just trying to stay on top of anything else that I have to do. The tactic for survival is that I only do the things that I have to do. I just have to remember to do all the things that I have to do. And remember where to go when my job changes location and then organise the transport complications that result from having to be in two places at once. Ahh, the joy! But life goes on and it's only two weeks of this. Hopefully things will be more normal after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home