04 November 2006

FYI

For those of you who visit my site and care, just in case you didn't know, Stephen is back and talking at his blog. And if you don't know, you should check it out with the link on the right. It can be quite amusing sometimes, and you never know, it's possible to learn something as well! ;)

For me, just finished a close to 60hr working week. I know I am not cut out for that kind of stuff, it wears me out so much. I also know that I never think that earning money is so important that it should take over your life. I guess it also doesn't help that this is day 10 of 11 days working straight. Monday I get a day off because it is my birthday!

1 Comments:

At 6:51 am, November 05, 2006, Blogger Snooty Farkleboob said...

ROTFL! Doesn't he like talking during movies?! Its good to have him blogging again, it gives me something else entertaining to read! (and these comment boxes are crap, they hardly allow any HTML!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home