13 March 2006

hmmm...

Ok, so I get the idea that ppl here don't post as often. The world is just so full on busy here. But in a good way. I'm not really run off my feet but out all day. RAW, the conference that we are running, (yes, I say we because I am helping out) kicked off last night to the great start last night and it will run til Wed. So I think I am going to learn how to live on less sleep. Hmm, try bed by 12 and alarm off at 5.30am. But apparently this is not unusual around here. I just have to get used to it. I guess I know how to ignore sleep, it's just the concept of getting run down. I guess it's about following what God wants me to do and He will look after me. I will try to keep writing though. It is good for me to write down lessons. But this has all just been too full on for me to process yet. I will have to do that. I have moved in finally and will see to getting a tiny bit of furniture, e.g. a set of hanging drawers. But it will be all good. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home