06 March 2006

Coming home

Sorry to all my Australian friends who might feel sad/upset/offended by this, but it's how I feel.

I have just been reading a whole bunch of blogs (as is my current daily practice) and of course a heap of them are of my friends in Canada (and some of them, my soon to be friends!). And it is now 4 days out from leaving and all I can really feel is, "Guys, I'm coming home! I'll be there really soon!" I am so excited! It still feels weird that I will be there in such a short time and that I will be leaving the wonderful land of Aus for such a long time, but I can't wait. So many new adventures on the horizon. So many lessons to learn with my God. So many people, so many things. It's almost like a whole new world! I am so excited!

1 Comments:

At 3:30 pm, March 06, 2006, Blogger Cassie said...

Well I guess home is where the heart is... so if Canada is where your heart is, I guess that makes it home. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home