10 March 2006

Last day....

I am going home, that is the biggest thought that has been running through my head today. I can't get it out. God told me last night that I was ready. That was huge! And today was the weirdest day. It was my last full day in Australia for what might be quite a while. Wow, I only just realised that, that is full on. And I just spent the whole of it cleaning and packing, what a waste. But it has been a peaceful day. It has been a funny day. I have had a lot to do but I felt that I had the time I needed and so I didn't feel rushed. In full completeness it's not done. So I will either get up early tomorrow and do it, or it will be how it is. The feeling at the moment is probably too weird to describe it was not some much a pondering mood today, because I didn't really think that much, but maybe a bit pensive. I don't know. It's almost like there are too many different emotions running though me that I am almost numb. I cannot believe I am doing this. Can't believe that I am leaving and going to live somewhere that is completely strange with so many unknowns. It's so weird. I don't know. I am taking a huge step out its exciting, freaky, scary, amazing, full of hope and opportunities. God's got my back. That is the most important thing. Wow, flying out tomorrow. See some of you soon. See some of you later! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home