18 March 2006

I little bit of home sickness


So it had to kick in sometime, hey? But right now, what am really missing is conversations with people who really know me, who know the story, know the details, don't need the explanations and don't need the translations (even though I really am still speaking English!). There is kind of nothing like talking to people that you have spent years with. So I guess that is what I am realising. So to all the people that I have known forever, I love you lots and even for the guys that I have known for a couple of years, you are very special too. And to all my new friends, I appreciate you guys too and I love being here. I look forward to getting to know you better. I guess just right now I just miss home and a great long conversation with someone who really knows me just as I am. It's good to be reminded of it in some ways.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 am, March 19, 2006, Blogger Cassie said...

I can second that. I was pretty scared about you leaving (and I don't know if you noticed that my blog "i'm afraid" was slightly directed at you, but it was). But, I'm fine and just glad to read your blogs when you talk about cool things that you have done or will be doing. It's really good. All the same, I still do miss you and when I came home on Sat after you left, I looked up how much a plane ticket to Canada would be (I've always wanted to go anyway, so it would give me an extra reason). Anyway, apparenlty a lot more than I can manage whilst unemployed. I think the thought still counts though... lol.

Awww, I love you so much. And I think I'm going to miss the long conversations of mutual understanding. Actually, I was talking to someone the other day and realised how well you and I know each other. Well, this comment turned into an essay... LOL

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU. MWA and heaps and heaps of virtual *HUGS*

 
At 1:21 pm, March 19, 2006, Blogger bec said...

I love you guys heaps. Thank you so much for your encouragement. You have no idea what it means. Keep writing cos I appreciate it heaps and even if I don't write back I do read it! Miss you! Today and the end of yesterday were better. I will write about it sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home